Flores Boat Komodo Island Tour
Start : Maumere Airport
Finish : Labuan Bajo Airport
Destination : Maumere, Koka Beach, Ende, Wolotopo Kelimutu Lake, Rinca Island, Kanawa Island and Waerebo Traditional Village
Boat Wooden Boat with Cabin
Tour included : Private car during tour, Private boat,Airport transfer, Entrancee Fee all destination listed in Itinerary, Tour guide, Acomodation 5 nights, snorkeling equipment, Waerebo local guide, Meals Listed in tour itinerary B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
Tour excluded : Personal expenses, optional tour and tiping
Price : –
Flores Komodo Island Tour 7 Days Tour itinerary
Day 1 Maumere Airport – Nilo Hill – Koka Beach – Moni (B)
– Meeting service with our guide in Maumere airport.
– Maumere Sightseeing, drive to Moni Area. On the way stop over in Nilo hill; on top of the hill stands the majestic statue of Mother Of All Nations (28 meters high).
– Visit Koka Beach; beautiful white sand beach located in Wolowire.
– Late afternoon check in at Hotel Bintang Lodge Moni
Day 2 Kelimutu Lake Tour – WoloTopo Village – Bajawa (B)
– Depart early morning at 4.30AM to see the sunrise at Kelimutu Three Colored Crater lakes.
– Stop over at Waturaka Village and soft trekking 2km to Murekeba Waterfall.
– Back to hotel, breakfast, shower and check out.
– On the way b to Ende visit Wolotopo Traditional Village; centuries old traditional Lio house silently reveal an ancient through dilcate patterns that are engraved on many parts of their structures. Captivating agrarian panoramas and its traditional of ikat waeving.
– Ende Sightseeing afterwards continue drive to Bajawa town.
– Stop over in Blue stone beach, in the late afternoon check in at Hotel Silverin Bajawa.
Day 3 Bena Traditional Village – Aimere – Ruteng (B)
– Morning visit to Bena Traditional Village; a traditional village most visited and its famous with impressive stone formations, ancestral shrines, Ngadanese-style houses and its traditional way of life.
– Drive to Airmere, stop over to taste the famous local arak distillation.
– Visit Ranamese Lakes; a hiden gem in a thick jungle located on 1200m above sea level before arrive in Ruteng.
– Check in at Hotel FX72 Ruteng.
Day 4 Ruteng – Labuan Bajo (B)
– After breakfast, starting the tour by visiting Golo Curu where can see very nice view of Ruteng and rice terrace.
– Visit Ruteng Pu’u traditional houses of Manggarai tribes, driving to Cancar to see unique spider web rice field.
– Check in at hotel Laprima Labuan Bajo and free program.
Day 5 Rinca Island – Padar Island – Kalong Island (B/L/D)
– Breakfast at hotel and Check out at 7AM.
– Get on Wooden Boat, sailing to Rinca Island.
– Trekking to see Komodo Dragon and other wildlife in one of main island in Komodo National Park.
– Lunch while sail to Padar Island; trekking to enjoy the iconic view point and the best view to see Komodo National Park landscape.
– Snorkeling and swimming in white sand beach on Padar Island.
– Cross by Boat to Komodo Island while enjoying spectacular sunset.
– Stay and overnight on board around Komodo Village.
Day 6 Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
– Visit Komodo Village; local people native of Komodo Island in their fishing village
– Trekking in Loh Liang to explore Komodo Dragon and other wildlife.
– Snorkeling in Manta Point to see Giant Manta rays if you are lucky.
– Having lunch while sailing to Kanawa Island; snorkeling, swimming and relaxing.
– Return to Labuan bajo while enjoying beautiful sunset.
– Check in at hotel Laprima Labuan Bajo (****)
Day 7 Airport Transfer (B)
– Breakfast at hotel, loading luggage and check out
– Transfer to the airport