Flores Komodo Island Tour Package 6 Days
Start : Maumere Airport
Finish : Labuan Bajo Airport
Destination :Maumere, Koka Beach, Ende, Wolotopo Kelimutu Lake, Rinca Island, Kanawa Island and Waerebo Traditional Village
Boat :Wooden Boat with Cabin
Tour included :Private car during tour, Private boat,Airport transfer, Entrancee Fee all destination listed in Itinerary, Tour guide, Acomodation 5 nights, snorkeling equipment, Waerebo local guide, Meals Listed in tour itinerary B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
Tour excluded Personal expenses, optional tour and tiping
Price : –
Flores Komodo Island Tour Package 5 Days Tour itinerary
Day 1 Maumere Airport – Nilo Hill – Koka Beach – Moni (B)
– Meeting service with our guide in Maumere airport.
– Maumere Sightseeing, drive to Moni Area. On the way stop over in Nilo hill; on top of the hill stands the majestic statue of Mother Of All Nations (28 meters high).
– Visit Koka Beach; beautiful white sand beach located in Wolowire.
– Late afternoon check in at Hotel Bintang Lodge Moni
Day 2 Kelimutu Lake Tour – WoloTopo Village – Ende (B)
– Depart early morning at 4.30AM to see the sunrise at Kelimutu Three Colored Crater lakes.
– Stop over at Waturaka Village and soft trekking 2km to Murekeba Waterfall.
– Back to hotel, breakfast, shower and check out.
– On the way back to Ende visit Wolotopo Traditional Village; centuries old traditional Lio house silently reveal an ancient through dilcate patterns that are engraved on many parts of their structures. Captivating agrarian panoramas and its traditional of ikat waeving.
– Ende Sightseeing afterwards check in at hotel Grand Wisata Ende.
Day 3 Ende – Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Kanawa Island (B/L)
– Breakfast at hotel, airport transfer to catch flight from Ende to Labuan Bajo in the morning.
– Arrive in Labuan Bajo, pick up service by local guide to the harbor
– Sailing to Rinca island, trekking in Loh Buaya to see Komodo Dragons and other wild animals
– Having lunch while sail to Kanawa Island; small island with white sand beach, clear water and beautiful corals.
– Snorkeling, swimming or relax in Kanawa Island.
– Return to Labuan Bajo, check in at Hotel Laprima Labuan Bajo
Day 4 Labuan Bajo – Denge -Wae Rebo Trekking (B/L/D)
– Starting the tour early morning at 4AM drive to Denge; small village as starting point Wae rebo trekking. On the way stop over in some interesting places.
– Arrive in Denge, trek to Wae rebo village which takes aroud 4 hours.
– Dinner and Stay overnight in a provided house.
Day 5 Wae Rebo Village – Denge – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
– Waerebo Village; Authentic Manggarai houses are located about 100m above sea level in the middle of the mountain. There are seven traditional houses with cone shaped with high roofs and five stories; the top four are mainly used for storage and all the living areas are on the bottom.
– After breakfast trek down to Denge village where lunch will be provided.
– Afterthat Return to Labuan Bajo, on the way stop over in Cancar Spider Web Rice field.
– Check in at Laprima Hotel Labuan Bajo.
Day 6 Airport Transfer (B)
– Breakfast at hotel, loading luggage and check out
– Transfer to the airport