Flores Komodo Island Tour Package 8 Days
Start : Maumere Airport
Finish : Labuan Bajo Airport
Destination : Maumere, Koka Beach, Ende, Wolotopo Kelimutu Lake, Rinca Island, Kanawa Island and Waerebo Traditional Village
Boat : Wooden Boat with Cabin
Tour included : Private car during tour, Private boat,Airport transfer, Entrancee Fee all destination listed in Itinerary, Tour guide, Acomodation 5 nights, snorkeling equipment, Waerebo local guide, Meals Listed in tour itinerary B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
Tour excluded Personal expenses, optional tour and tiping
Price : –
Flores Komodo Island Tour Package 8 Days Tour itinerary
Day 1 Maumere Airport – Nilo Hill – Koka Beach – Moni (B)
– Meeting service with our guide in Maumere airport.
– Maumere Sightseeing, drive to Moni Area. On the way stop over in Nilo hill; on top of the hill stands the majestic statue of Mother Of All Nations (28 meters high).
– Visit Koka Beach; beautiful white sand beach located in Wolowire.
– Late afternoon check in at Hotel Bintang Lodge Moni
Day 2 Kelimutu Lake Tour – WoloTopo Village – Riung (B)
– Depart early morning at 4.30AM to see the sunrise at Kelimutu Three Colored Crater lakes.
– Stop over at Waturaka Village and soft trekking 2km to Murekeba Waterfall.
– Back to hotel, breakfast, shower and check out.
– On the way b to Ende visit Wolotopo Traditional Village; centuries old traditional Lio house silently reveal an ancient through dilcate patterns that are engraved on many parts of their structures. Captivating agrarian panoramas and its traditional of ikat waeving.
– Ende Sightseeing afterwards continue drive to Riung.
– Stop over in Blue stone beach, in the late afternoon check in at Pondok SVD Riung.
Day 3 Riung 17 Island Marine Park Tour
– Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Riung harbor.
– Take a wooden boat to explore Riung 17 island marine park. First stop in Ontoloe Island; wathing flying foxes. Swimming / snorkeling in Rutong and Meja island.
– Stop in Tiga island for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling.
– Having lunch in Tiga Island where you will have fresh grilled fishes.
– Back to Riung and return to hotel
Day 4 Riung – Bajawa
– Drive up to Bajawa and visit Mengeruda Hot spring; warm water that flow from a natural spring to a river
– Bajawa city sightseeing and tasting famous Bajawa coffee
– Check in at hotel Silverin Bajawa and free program.
Day 5 Bajawa Bena Traditional Village – Aimere – Ruteng (B)
– Morning visit to Bena Traditional Village; a traditional village most visited and its famous with impressive stone formations, ancestral shrines, Ngadanese-style houses and its traditional way of life.
– Drive to Airmere, stop over to taste the famous local arak distillation.
– Visit Ranamese Lakes; a hiden gem in a thick jungle located on 1200m above sea level before arrive in Ruteng.
– Check in at Hotel FX72 Ruteng.
Day 6 Ruteng – Labuan Bajo (B)
– After breakfast, starting the tour by visiting Golo Curu where can see very nice view of Ruteng and rice terrace.
– Visit Ruteng Pu’u traditional houses of Manggarai tribes, driving to Cancar to see unique spider web rice field.
– Check in at hotel Laprima Labuan Bajo and free program.
Day 7 Komodo Fullday Tour
– Pick up at hotel in Labuan Bajo in the morning.
– Get on board a motorized wooden boat to Komodo Island 3,5 hours.
– Trekking in Komodo Island; Loh Liang to see komodo dragons and other wild animals
– Snorkeling and swimming or trekking to enjoy beautiful view from view point in Pink Beach
– Continue to Kanawa island, snorkeling, relaxing and sun bathing.
– Having lunch (lunch box) in Kanawa Island
– Return to Labuan Bajo
Day 8 Airport Transfer (B)
– Breakfast at hotel, loading luggage and check out
– Transfer to the airport